Comox Valley Lifeline Society
"Help At The Push Of A Button"
Communities We Serve: Cowichan Valley, Chemainus-Crofton, Sunshine Coast, Comox Valley, Campbell River And North Vancouver Island
Lifeline is a personal emergency response system that provides help twenty four hours a day, seven days a week, at the push of a button. It is a simple, convenient and effective way to help people maintain their independence and remain safe in their own home.
How Lifeline's Personal Help Button Keeps You Safe
The Lifeline service is very easy to use. One push of the Personal Help Button activates a hands free, two-way communicator system in your home. You are immediately connected with a Response Centre Associate who will promptly arrange for assistance and follow up to ensure you received the proper care.
You can benefit from Lifeline if you answer yes to any of the following:
- You are home alone on a frequent basis
- You are at risk for falls
- You use adaptive devices to assist you with walking
- You are managing a medical condition
- You, your family and friends would feel more comfortable knowing that help is always available